Skip to content
How to Tell If You Are Being Bullied
- They might be mean by saying mean words or hurting you.
- If someone is physically bullying you, they may be cornering you.
- Someone that used to be your friend but suddenly became mean.
- People might notice you left something behind and take it and ruin it.
- Someone might say things like you are not good enough.
- People might insult or criticize you.
What It Feels Like to Be Bullied
- Your feelings are hurt.
- It makes you sad.
- It makes you think you are alone.
- It hurts your body.
- It makes you scared.
- It makes your stomach hurt.
How to Stop Bullying
- If you see someone being bullied, stand up for them.
- Tell someone that you trust.
- Tell people about bullying.
- Ignore them, but if they say sorry, listen.
- Stand up to the bully and get friends to help.